An easy and convenient glass germination container that is also suitable for a small space. Phthalate and BPA free.
Product number: 1870
Country of manufacture: France
Net weight: 0.314 Kg
Gross weight: 0.368 Kg
Start by cleaning the device by hand with clean water and a small amount of dishwashing liquid. Do not use the dishwasher.
- Pour a tablespoon of seeds into the container (picture 2).
- Fill the tank with water, put the lid on. Let the seeds soak overnight (photo 3).
- The next morning, empty the tank of water. Place the germination jar as shown in picture 4.
- Twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, rinse the seeds by filling them with cold water. Give the seeds a good shake to separate them. Drain the water after this.
- After rinsing, place the germination container back in the position shown in figure 4.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the sprouts are ready. Germline seeds have an estimated maturity date.
When the sprouts have sprouted enough, they are ready to eat.
If you don’t eat everything right away, you can store the sprouts for several days, e.g. covered with cling film.
After each sprouting, wash the sprouting container carefully with dishwashing liquid, using a soft brush, with which you can also clean the holes in the grid.
Allergens additional information: Phthalate- and BPA-free.