Shop Policy for Buyer
Wonderia is a marketplace connecting buyers with sellers who offer products, services, courses and events. We aim to provide you with a positive experience. As a buyer, it's important to know your rights and responsibilities, which we will cover in this guide.
This policy is published 13.3.2023.
- Understanding Wonderia’s Limitations as a Marketplace
- Communicating with Other Wonderia Members
- Purchasing an Item on Wonderia
- Leaving a Review of an Item
- Creating and Uploading Content
- Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
- Wonderia as a Marketplace
Wonderia is a platform that enables buyers to explore and purchase from sellers from different countries. It is essential to recognize that Wonderia is not a participant in these transactions. By buying on Wonderia, you acknowledge that:
- You are purchasing from one of the many sellers on Wonderia and not directly from Wonderia;
- Wonderia does not perform pre-screening of the products sold on its platform. As a result, the platform does not guarantee or endorse any items or content provided by sellers, including photographs or language used in listings or shop policies.
- Every seller on Wonderia has their specific processing times, shipping methods and store policies
- If you provide materials for a custom order, you are responsible for them.
2. Communicating with Other Etsy Members
Wonderia provides a messaging tool called "Messages" that enables direct communication between sellers and other Wonderia members. Messages can be used to ask sellers questions regarding their items or orders. However, please note that Messages should not be used for the following activities:
It is not allowed to use Messages for sending unsolicited advertising, promotions, spam, or requests for donations.
Harassing or abusing another member or violating Wonderia's Anti-Discrimination Policy is prohibited.
You should not contact someone through Messages after they have explicitly asked you not to.
Interfering with another member's business or transaction is not allowed.
Exchanging personal contact, financial, or any other information to evade the checkout process on Wonderia, including phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, social media handles, external URLs, or instructions for money transfers is prohibited.
Using Messages to harass or discriminate other members is strictly prohibited. If you receive a message that breaches this policy, please inform us immediately.
3. Purchasing an Item on Wonderia
When you make a purchase from a shop on Wonderia, you are supporting an independent business, each with its distinct listings, policies, and processing times. By buying from a seller on Wonderia, you are indicating that you have:
- Read the item description and shop policies before completing the purchase.
- Made the appropriate payment for the purchased product(s) or services.
- Provided accurate shipping details to the seller.
When purchasing from sellers using Paytrail payments, buyers may authorize a payment with any major credit or debit card accepted by Paytrail, with certain invoicing services (where available), bank transfer (where available), with Wonderia Gift Cards and Wonderia Coupons.
By using a third-party service, you may also be subject to an agreement with the third party.
4. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Wonderia, you have the ability to create and upload various forms of content, including text, photos, videos, and messages. In order to maintain a safe and respectful community, it is essential that you do not upload any content that:
- Includes derogatory or hateful language or imagery or consists of threats or harassment.
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
- Is inaccurate, deceitful, or misleading.
- Consists of unwanted advertising or promotions, spam, or requests for donations.
- Includes private information, whether it pertains to you or someone else.
Please note that some content on Wonderia may have additional requirements. Please refer to the appropriate sections for more information.
5. Purchase Protection
Often, problems with orders can be resolved by communicating directly with the seller, or by returning items in accordance with the seller's return policy. Even though Wonderia does not participate directly in transactions between buyers and sellers, we offer you assistance in the case that your order does not proceed as anticipated, and you are unable to reach an agreement with the seller.
6. Requesting a Cancellation
Only sellers may cancel transactions. Buyers may request that a seller cancel an order via Messages.
7. Returning an Item
Each seller on Wonderia has their own policies regarding returns, which should be specified in their Shop Policies. It is important to note that not all sellers accept returns.
Buyers in the European Union (EU) and the UK may have a 14-day "right of withdrawal" after receiving an item. The right of withdrawal may not apply to certain items like custom items or perishable goods. Rights with respect to digital items vary by EU member state or in the UK. Read more about the EU and UK Right of Withdrawal and contact your vendor to check exact terms and vendor policies.
Please be aware that each country has its own laws on shipping, cancellations, returns, and exchanges. Be familiar with your country's laws and those of your buyers' countries.